Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jewerly Series - Woven Rings

Did you say "Series" in your blog post today Ruthie? Why yes, yes I did :) I'm going to be doing a series that may take a VERY long time to work through. Simply put, I love jewelry.  Not only do I love the creation of jewelry, I love looking at what other people create! So I'm going to do a series on jewelry, starting with rings, and look at the many, many different styles that can be found on etsy :) Don't worry, I'll still be doing my Saturday looks at Team BDC and Monday's focus on Etsy Bloggers, and you might see some other random treasuries thrown in as I'm inspired, but other than that there's going to be a lot of jewelry coming your way!

Today's focus on Rings is on the woven rings :) This is something I'd like to add to my repetoire at some point, but I don't have the right supplies and such right now and I'm guessing it'll be awhile before I find the money/time/inspiration all in the same place to start expanding into that realm :)

3 comments:

TiLT said...

shiny!...we get to see lots of pretties...
beautiful pink and mystic...
looking forward to more

Anonymous said...

Pretty picks Rosey Posey. Good Karma promoting others, especially as much as you do.

x0,

~Lily

Unknown said...

Wow, I could never do that... I'd buy some of those, though! Totally cool!