Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jewelry Series - Bead Woven Bracelets

This is another one that's close to my heart - because this is another type of jewelry that I make! I love bead weaving because it's very relaxing and highly conducive to just letting myself zone out, letting my mind wander free, and letting go of any negative energy I have built up.  I also love that it's so incredibly versatile! I'm always learning new weaving techniques and improving my craft. As I look at the other artist out there I'm in awe of their work and challenged to expand my own line of woven bracelets. So here's one of mine, and a few of the pieces out there that inspire me!

This is one of my favorite pieces -
And everyone else seems to like it too!



This is one of my FAVORITE artists,
Check out her blog too!



Aren't you just captivated by the colors in this?



I love the Love knot!



Loving the colors :)





3 comments:

storybeader said...

Ruthie - I think your beadweaving is great! I love the look, but am afraid to get involved with something new right now... On a brighter note, I just sold my Red and Black Chevron necklace today - it's with seed beads, and uses a needle. I'll make another...

uniquecommodities said...

WOW! These are all gorgeous creations!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on the sale Story!