Sunday, December 28, 2008

Party Time!

You know how I recently did a series on my Pluggers United Team? Well, I had so much fun featuring my team mates that I decided I need to do the same for the Etsy Bloggers! Now this is a HUGE team, so I'm going to break it up a bit and do themes instead of simply featuring the artists, because I can! I have the lastest team list - and I'll be crossing off as I go - so I hope you have as much fun with this as I do!

Today's theme is party time! We're drawing near to New Years Eve, and while I will probably be at home being boring that night, I know that YOU guys are probably going to party! So here's some awesome finds for your parties :)

Here's some adorable tags you can tie onto party favors!



About some fortune cookies - with a bit of a twist?



These nifty coasters slide onto the bottom of your wine glasses,
so they move around the room with you!



Can't you just see yourself wearing these to a posh party?



Hey - even your fridge can be in style for the party with these magnets!



9 comments:

Tulip's Talking said...

Ruthie, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for including me in your themed treasury with these other talented artisans.

Happy New Year to you,

Cyber Aunt Lily

Athena said...

Oooh, I love all this stuff! Thanks so much for putting my magnets in your feature. :)

Happy New Year!

Fluttering Designs said...

Great items! WOOT!

Cards By Jenna said...

First of all Happy New Years Ruthie! Thank you so much for picking my tags. :-)

~Jenna

maryeb said...

Great idea.
Love the fortune cookies. How clever.

BeadedTail said...

Lovin' the party items!

TiLT said...

wow - best of luck getting everyone :) you may need a new blog just for that :P

Head Bitch in Charge said...

Oh what lovely things! Thank you so much for making my fortune cookies part of your theme!

uniquecommodities said...

Lots of cool stuff! You are awesome Ruthie