Friday, June 11, 2010

Treasury Loving - Day 1

Since Etsy opened the new Treasury East I've been really excited! It makes it easy for anyone who wants to create a treasury. Which is the main reason I had created this blog, I wanted to share more awesome items than I could by simply snagging treasury main's. Since we now have the T-East I'm going to change up the purpose of this blog a little. I'll still end up posting pictures now and again, but for the most part I'm just going to post links to my treasuries and others that I find. It's too much work other wise :P Sorry! So here's the first set of links, two of my recent one's and a great one that a friend made :)




Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great collections!!!!

Memories for Life said...

Great idea for this blog :) Great treasuries!