Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kreativ Blogger

Today I was awarded a blog award - the Kreative Blogger!


Now I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself:
1. I've recently started drinking lots of green tea.
2. I tend to take on more projects than I can handle.
3. I'm currently watching Fringe as I write this and catch up on e-mail.
4. I'm addicted to beads (wait! you already knew that one...)
5. I have a hard time thinking up things you guys probably don't know.
6. My water bottle is blue.
7. I haven't seen Avatar yet, but it's one of three movies I really want to see.

Krafty Max is the one who nominated me for this award.
Check out her awesome mermaid!


Now I'm supposed to nominate 7 of you - but I suck - so I'm not going too :P
If you think you deserve this award - put it on your blog!

3 comments:

Krafty Max Originals said...

You are soooooo cute! I just love what you wrote! Beads? Who likes beads? Not us!!! Thank you so very much and enjoy it!! ~KM

Memories for Life said...

Congrats on your award :) Can't believe your water bottle isn't purple!

Linda and Deborah said...

Hey congrats! There will be more...!
and You'll love Avatar!