Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Featuring Love to Stamp

Today I was paying bills, needing a break, and I decided it was treasury time! But what would I do? Well, bills equal paper...and that made me think of my friend Love to Stamp! All of these finds are from her etsy shop. I would have featured some from her artfire, but when artfire put the new studios live it messed up some of the code byhand.me uses with the spotlights. So until Adam fixes it I can't feature artfire that way :( So go here to see her other shop! 


6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Very cool stuff! And she's in Iowa like me!!!

sara said...

thanks so much!! you made my day!!!

BeadedTail said...

Great feature Ruthie!

Splendid Little Stars said...

It iS cool stuff!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Woo hoo! I love her creations!

TiLT said...

her stuff is awesome! thanks for the info on the artFire spotlights for byhand...I was heading over there later to make some ;)