Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my newest blog! I've been around the blogging world for awhile and on a variety of hosting sites. I'm opening up a new blog on this particular site for many reasons, but most of them are boring logistical one's that you don't care about :P What you REALLY want to know is what I mean by a treasury blog right?

I'm a jewelry artist and I maintain a shop on Etsy. Never heard of Etsy? Well here's what the team on Etsy has to say about themselves!

"Etsy is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade.

Our mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers.

Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice:

Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade."

I love selling on Etsy for a variety of reasons. Having a place to sell my stuff is the obvious one :P More than that though, I love the community and getting to connect with so many awesome artists. I'm always learning new things and making new friends! I'm also always finding new things that I just LOVE!

I know several people who maintain a blog entirely for showing off the wonderful finds that they discover on etsy. I've featured things from time to time on my main blog that I maintain, but I've decided I'd like to do it more often! I don't want to overrun my other blog so I'm starting this one :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! How nice to most often discuss and show off other artisans work!

x0,

~Lily